Cookie Rebellion T-Shirt
What did the cookies do that was so bad? Stop the deleting, they are not data thieves, it is the time to accept them. Printed on a silver colored unisex super soft ringspun cotton t-shirt. Refer to the size guide for a perfect fit.
$21.95 – $25.95
This unisex t-shirt has the soft and light vintage feel with just the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all. It’s a crowd favorite, and it’s sure to be your next favorite too!
• Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 30 singles
• Side-seamed construction to help hold the garment’s shape longer and give it structural support
• Ribbed knit collar with seam makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching
• A printed tagless label for maximum comfort
For environmental and human friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it’s in the mail.
Washing: Turn the garment inside-out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Use mild detergent and a gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. Do not dry clean or use any fabric softeners.
Drying: Hang dry when possible. Tumble dry on a low cycle when necessary.
Ironing: Iron inside-out on a cool setting. Do not iron the printed area.
Specification: Cookie Rebellion T-Shirt